Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Geronimo!

It's been years since I've been to Geronimo, probably when they first opened.  Honestly, I don't remember what I thought about their food.  However, from my recent dinner that I attended for my cousin's birthday it was apparent that they've stepped it up a few notches with their food and as well as their decor.   It was really memorable.
Spiced popcorn

Fresh guacamole made table side.

Chorizo tacos

Pulled pork quesadilla (husband's choice)

Strawberry and cucumber margarita

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Well it certainly looks tasty, even though I probably wouldn't eat it ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

well I would eat it - especially that guacamole and who doesn't love a restaurant that makes it in front of you??

welldressedmaker said...

a cucumber margarita sounds sooooo good right now. AND it's only 9 am. hahahah. That guac looks fantastic!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

lisacng said...

I'd eat there! YUM!

Unknown said...

Whoa, I want to go to this place! It looks so good!

Jessica said...

I sitting here already hungry and then I see all of these photos of delicious looking food. Now I'm starving.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...