Monday, June 10, 2013

Week(s) In Pictures 55.0


It's been a while since I've posted.  Honestly, I just needed a little break.  It's going to be a little busy over here on this corner of the world for me for a while, so bare with me.  Thanks for stopping by!

1  Found some mustache gift wrapper.  What else won't they put mustaches on??!  No, I didn't purchase it since I couldn't justify spending money on mustache paper.

2  Another blogger meet-up with some favorite ladies at the Chowder Pot!

3 Drove down to Jersey for a splendid birthday for a three year old.

4 & 5  DIY frame for the birthday party.  More photos to come.

6  Meeting up with Lydia and Megan is always eventful, in addition to the photo shoot.

7 & 8 Happy got her haircut and I wanted to make sure she got her #OOTD's in!

9  This is hands down my favorite year round Italian pastry.  Do you know what it's called?

Hope you all had a wonderful week!


8 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Ummmm lobster tail?

I have an old mirror from my grandma that is kind of a beige color and I'm debating painting it. but then the question is, white, or bright color?

Love happy's outfits! and she's lookin cute with her summer cut. chloe needs hers badly.

Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Mmm Chowder Pot! Ha ha :)
I love that DIY frame you made too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Courtney Erin said...

This mustache thing is totally getting out of hand!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jessica said...

Maybe I shouldn't admit it but I probably would have actually purchased the mustache paper.

I hope you are doing well. I've been missing your blog posts. Glad to see Happy is as adorable as usual.

I am not sure what that pastry is but I'm pretty sure I would love it.

Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

Unknown said...

Hello hello! I've missed you!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hello little puppY!! soo cute! :)

Unknown said...

oh that italian pastry looks so flaky and delicious!! Your puppy is also super adorable- LOVE the OOTD's on your puppy!

Christy
Sunnywithasideof...

kobiecymagazyn said...

cool:)

i have giveaway:) http://like--rose.blogspot.com/2013/05/mam-dla-was-rozdanie-od-persunmall-from.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...