Monday, July 23, 2012

Week In Pictures 17.0


1  My new favorite skirt from Old Navy.  I love it more since it was on sale and I was able to get it with a discount since I pointed out a rip (easily fixed) on the waistline.  #newclothesmondays are great!

2  Went out with my family to my favorite Thai restaurant.  This time I ordered sizzling steak.  Change is sometimes good.

3  Some sour green mangoes.  Pucker up.

4  On a scorching hot day, I treated myself to some ice cream. 

5  Starry printed dress.

6  My Alex + Ani bracelet.  FYI: I don't run nor have I done a marathon.  20% of sales goes to a leading cancer center.

7  This canvas tote bag with blue anchors was calling my name at TJMaxx.

8  I already have an owl mug....but two is better than one, right?  No, I didn't get it.

9  Happy's weekly pose.  Yes, I love my itty bitty bit.  I'm a crazy dog lady, what of it?!

How was your week?

3 comments:

Gerilen Areum said...

hi! i nominated you here http://elinessete.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
check it out! :D

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the print of your new skirt!!! And that owl mug is so cute! I always want to buy them and then never do ...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

who couldn't love that pup? shes adorable.

And yum, ashleys!

Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...