Monday, April 29, 2013

Week In Pictures 52.0

1  Found this magazine with an owl cake on the cover!  Such a great idea for an event.  I will be making a mental note and hopefully I'll have a chance to recreate this.

2  Ordered new glasses from Firmoo, and I can't wait to get them!

3  Feeling very animalistic in this snake print shirt.

4  Snuggle time with furry Happy.  Definitely time for a haircut.  

5  Had some eggplant pizza at my favorite pizza place with some of my favorite bloggers.

6  Megan checking out the menu at a restaurant.  She approved.

7  I totally agree with this mug.

8  Steve Madden loafers that I saw at Nordstrom.  I will get a pair one day.

9  New dress weekend.  Just in time for a special occasion coming up.

How was your week?

7 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Happy, pizza, owls, shopping... I sense a theme in these weekly roundup posts...
can't wait to see the new frames!
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay for your new dress!! And yes...good thing I approved, we would have starved! ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Unknown said...

Ha! Love number seven! And that owl cake is so cute!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

4, 5, 8, 9 - in that order, please! ;o)

Annie said...

Yay for new dresses & new glasses! And love those SM shoes :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Elisse said...

I think the Steve Madden shoes are worth purchasing! Hope you get them for a steal of a deal!

lisacng said...

Cool glasses and shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...