Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summertime, and livin' is...

HOT! I really can't complain because it has been a nice summer so far.  Besides the frigid, cold, dreary, and snowy winter season a few months ago I do miss cuddling up in my snuggly comforter or sitting on my couch with some yarn.  I could do that now really, but with the AC blasting! hah!


I do love the sunset, which is mostly around 8:30 PM.  It's amazing, especially by the beach.  I'm lucky enough to live ten minutes away, so I can see this spectacular view.  We're already into August, so enjoy the warm weather.  Go to the beach and put your feet in the ocean water, and make sandcastles.  Before you know it, autumn is right around the corner...another beautiful season.

In the meantime, stay crafty and stay true to yourself.

C

2 comments:

Jenny P said...

In my opinion... Summer should never end!! Oh... well, maybe summer for 6 months and winter otherwise. I get so tired of rain! We have had a fab run of sunny days! Wish I could have spent more of them outside!

christine said...

Oh yes, same here! Summer would be even better if spent outside. I do like summer, but it does tend to get draining when the weather gets humid which happens often here in the east coast. I prefer autumn; crisp air, foliage, and of course the fashion! Rain can just stay away, although I do like wearing my rain boots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...