1. Halloween came and went, but this year I couldn't resist buying some candy that was on sale.
This one just won me over.
2. I was pretty proud of showing off my voting sticker. I stayed in line for about 30 minutes
before work and am pretty proud that I used my privilege to vote.
3. Happy voted too...for more treats!
4. It's was definitely time for making some hats. When I made one I always use my handy dandy styrofoam head.
5. There were murmurs of a nor'easter but the weatherman assured us that we would only get rain and a light dusting of snow. Boy was he wrong.
6. The next day turned out to be a snow day and I treated myself to a latte and finally got my "red cup".
7. Experimenting a new hat pattern.
8. Saw this cup at the craft store - I think I'm in love.
9. Yep folks I spent most of my Sunday in bed and non-functioning again.
Let's hope this (whatever it is) doesn't last too long. I'm tired about being sick!
How was your week?