Monday, November 19, 2012

Week In Pictures 29.0


1.  I definitely had "something" last week, and most of last week I was trying to make it go away.  Tea at night definitely helped, I think.

2. Some crocheted items getting ready for my Etsy shop.

3.  My husband treated us for Korean barbecue towards the end of the week.  I definitely needed it.  

4.  Somehow Happy always knows when my husband and I are going away...or maybe it's my guilt for leaving her?

5.  Driving around rush hour isn't always fun, but it kind of reminds me of holiday lights.

6.  This weekend I had my fill of taro slushy with boba.

7.  Just another passing scene while driving.

8.  Dollar section or should I say Hello Kitty section at Target.

9.  Happy looks sad in this picture but she was definitely thrilled that we were back home.

How was your week?

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Looks like another great week - and i always love seeing photos of happy!
Chic on the Cheap

Courtney Erin said...

I've been terrified of getting sick lately - I feel like it's coming on and I'm desperately trying to avoid it. I hope you've beat it!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

welldressedmaker said...

oh I really dread going to Target these days because I know the Hello Kitty section is stocked to the brim, and I probably will find ANY excuse to purchase them all.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...