1. I definitely had "something" last week, and most of last week I was trying to make it go away. Tea at night definitely helped, I think.
2. Some crocheted items getting ready for my Etsy shop.
3. My husband treated us for Korean barbecue towards the end of the week. I definitely needed it.
4. Somehow Happy always knows when my husband and I are going away...or maybe it's my guilt for leaving her?
5. Driving around rush hour isn't always fun, but it kind of reminds me of holiday lights.
6. This weekend I had my fill of taro slushy with boba.
7. Just another passing scene while driving.
8. Dollar section or should I say Hello Kitty section at Target.
9. Happy looks sad in this picture but she was definitely thrilled that we were back home.
How was your week?