Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cupcakery

Seriously who doesn't like cupcakes?  The small deliscous goodness packaged conveniently, dressed up in colorful nom-ness.  You're probably like..what the heck is this lady talking about?  Ok I love cupcakes especially pretty yummy ones.  I became a fan of the TLC show featuring the two sisters who started Georgetown Cupcake in where else...Georgetown (Washington, DC) and was excited to have found one of their cupcake shops.  I must say that I have become quite a connoisseur of red velvet cupcakes which is what I tried at Georgetown Cupcake while I was in Boston.  Located on the fashionable Newbery Street, the little shop definitely fit in with it's bright lights and delish cupcakes dressed up in sprinkles (jimmies?), colorful fondant, and sugary frosting.  There's something for everyone.  What's your favorite cupcake flavor?
The cute cupcakery from outside.
Lovely cupcakes on display on display..each and everyday everyday....
Pretty cupcake painting / menu
A strong iced coffee after walking all the way from Chinatown.
The lovely red velvet.  So yummy.

11 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

As fabulous as all this sounds, I'll let you in on a terrible secret...I have like zero craving for sweets like ever. Seriously, I eat maybe one sweet thing every 6 months and I'm good for another half year. I know, I'm a weird, weird gal.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amber said...

Oh I love that show! I love how they frost the cupcakes with that mound of frosting. They look so so good.

HailesHeartsFashion said...

I love the look of them but am often disappointed with the taste! I buy them just cause they look cute and then give mine to someone else haha. These look pretty amazing though.

Hailes<3

Click here to visit my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion.

Christa said...

Oh yum! I am now craving a really good cupcake. Looks so so good!

welldressedmaker said...

I'll fess up: I don't like cupcakes. I love making and decorating them, but I don't like eating them at all. Unless they're absolutely divine with a moist cake and not too much icing.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Gina Thomas said...

oh my! that looks so delish! :)gina

Eli said...

Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing that the really good cupcake places in San Fran are not close to me. I think I would eat one every day if I could

simplyvonne said...

i love love cupcakes but usually can eat the ones that are not too sweet. Georgetown cupcake in DC is way way too busy! every time we go there's a longggg line!

Jessica said...

Georgetown cupcakes looks so darling. Especially to someone as addicted to sweets as I am.

Unknown said...

Okay, want to hear something crazy? I've never had a good cupcake from Georgetown in Georgetown, but the Georgetown in New York is pretty good. Not my favorite New York cupcake, though.

Eli said...

Very thoughtful bblog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...