Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Night Out With My Studded Clutch

All of us have had at least one of those weeks.  The kind of week that you want to just slam your head to a wall.   Yea, that kind of week.  Sometimes a night out with my husband or with a few friends can alleviate the stress that could be hanging on my shoulders, make the nagging headache suddenly go away, and the eye twitching stops.  I can keep going.  This outfit was inspired by my fancy brass fastener clutch.  Channeling my inner party animal...kind of.  I do foresee some fruity libations in the near future.


Studded Clutch Outfit



Madewell racerback tank top / J Brand legging / Cole Haan gladiator sandals / House of Harlow 1960 wooden jewelry / House of Harlow 1960 leather jewelry

5 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I beyond love this - it's perfect!!!!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

welldressedmaker said...

A totally perfect night out outfit! LOVES!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

HOGGER + Co. said...

Yes, one of THOSE days! Definitely wearing that outfit will take the edge off. Love that clutch, girl, you did a great job!

LyddieGal said...

How much longer before we go out??
and when are we going back to stalk that guy for meg?
Chic on the Cheap

Amber said...

I would love to rock this outfit although I might add heels. I'm really short in case you forgot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...