Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

This is show and tell time, folks.  I wanted to share a mix that my husband made himself through Mixcloud (great App and you can get it through Facebook).   I thought it was fitting to put up this mix since it's the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall season.  Time to say goodbye to hot, sweltering heat and energy draining humid days.  Time to say hello to cool crisp air and beautiful foliage.  In the meantime, let's boogie on down toward back to school season as we say tah-tah to another summer.

By the way, I'm so lucky to have such a talented hubby.  The couple who is creative together sticks together.  Awww.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I'll take a listen :)


http://www.mythriftychic.com/

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Great mix. Makes me wanna be on holiday! Can't say we have had too many sweltering days where I live but plenty on my holiday. Although I am sad to say good bye to the Summer, I actually feel pretty good about Autumn. I miss boots and socks and love the colder weather because it gets me excited for Christmas. So yes. I am very much ready for a change in season :)

Hailes<3

Click here to visit my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion.

Eli said...

What a great idea, gonna listen to it this evening :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...