Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Blog-iversary

Nothing better than a homemade carrot cupcake by my sissy.  Yummy!


I have been M.I.A.  Serious hiatus.  Thank you for your patience and thank you for coming back to visit.  I realized that I've passed my actual blog-iversary by a few days....ok by almost a whole month..more than a month.  It was actually August 3rd last year when I had my very first blog post (that I actually kept and didn't delete).  I can't believe that it's been 158 posts ago!  It took me a long time until I got the nerve to start this blog, and it took more for me to get into the groove of things.  I admit I had some doubts many times.  My main questions were "who the heck would read this?" and "who the heck would care?".  Well, turns out that there are people out there who do read my little blog in my itty bitty corner of the internet...and there are those who do care.  Just wanted to give a shout out to those who have supported me and this little creative spot of mine for the past 158 posts for the past year...thank you.

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Wee!! Happy Blogiversary! [well, late blogiversary] :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

Yay, happy blogaversary!! Mine was this week, but we haven't publicly celebrated yet.

It is pretty amazing how these little things grow and evolve, and there really are people who want to be a part of what you are putting out.

Chic on the Cheap

grlcreative.com.mx said...

adorable blog!

Follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook?
Come and follow me and I'll come back here to follow you back:D

Check out my blog :)

NEW POST UP!

Courtney Erin said...

Happy blog birthday!!!!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jessica said...

Happy blog birthday. I'm so happy we were paired up in correspondence club which lead to me discovering your adorable blog.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww yay! congrats on your blogiversary girl!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

welldressedmaker said...

hooray! happy late blog birthday! :) I hope you celebrated! Here's to another year of awesomeness from you, Christine.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Unknown said...

Happy blogiversary! If you were in New York, we would celebrate by telling the restaurant it was your birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...