Friday, January 18, 2013

CClub Generosity

It's been a little crazy this week, but I wanted to make sure to share with you all the great goodies that I received from my friend Drea of So She Writes who was my Correspondence Club partner from Septemebr to December.  Since we were partners for several months, we were able to get to know each other through our packages as well as through blog comments, instagram posts, and tweets!  She loves fashion, make up, great music, and also shares a little about her family life on her blog.  We both love the thrill of thrifting and finding a great deal!!
Thanks Drea!
journal ; initial necklace and earrings ; lipstick
note ; birthday card ; clutch

As you can see Drea went all out and even included a Birthday card.  Each item had a thoughtful note from her.  It was such a lovely package.
Below are the packages I sent to her!
By the way if you'd like to join the Correspondence Club, make sure to sign up through Star Crossed Smile.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Awww so much fun! You guys sent each other such cool/cute stuff! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

LyddieGal said...

the club sounds like a lot of fun to participate in it - the 'therapy notes' journal is really cute.
Chic on the Cheap

Hannah said...

I've been a part of this club for a few olio this now and love it :) I have a penpal from Lithuania now which is great :) lovely gifts xx

Jessica said...

You received some great gifts from your pen pal. I love the owl that you sent her.

Happy Birthday!

welldressedmaker said...

oh my gosh, she totes went all out! Look at all the lovely things!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

the shop of worldly delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...