Monday, January 14, 2013

Week In Pictures 37.0

1  Pleasantly surprised that I really loved the Yogi tea that I picked up.  I extra love the little sayings on each one.  

2  I tried a kale based smoothie...that kind of looked not so appetizing (it's because of frozen cherries) but tasted pretty good.  Note to self: blend it for more than one minute next time.

3  Smoothie #2 looked better and tasted good too!! Kale, banana, apple, coconut milk, and some ice cubes...delish!

4  I got a special package from my dear #CClub pal Drea of So She Writes and it includes my first bday present of the year!

5  If you missed my last post, I answered Kira's post on Instagram, and in return I have to pay it forward to five other folks.

6  Finally accomplished a project that I pinned on Pinterest and finished it! 

7  Cause I take pics of boy band dolls.  Can you tell who this guy is?

8  Went to the Asian store and had to try these "chips".  I'm disappointed I only bought one bag, but then I'm glad because they're too addicting.  Taro, sweet potato, jackfruit, banana, and pineapple chips anyone??

9  Late lunch means a late dinner of Asian sweet potato and tea for me before starting the work week again.  The countdown to my birthday begins!! 

How was your week?


Closet Fashionista said...

haha woo! :p That first shake doesn't look all that bad, it looks like chocolate in the picture

Laura Go said...

waiiiiit, who is that boy band doll? I am awful with doll faces that don't look like their real counterparts!!!
Also, those chips look intriguing. I love dehydrated chips, but I gravitate towards veggie ones more than fruit :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

the shop of worldly delights

LyddieGal said...

Love to see more of your pinterest project!

Not sure I'm on board with kale - it's so bitter!

Chic on the Cheap

Annie said...

Love the pay it forward idea - so cute! Smoothie number 2 looks delish :)

The Other Side of Gray

Sunny & Star said...

I still haven't been able to bring myself to try kale yet. Maybe this upcoming weekend. I'm so not an adventurous eater. Can you believe I am saying kale is adventurous?

My week is going okay and I have a 3 day weekend to look forward to. I've got to get myself in gear this morning. I have an appeal that I must write and get ready this week.

Nnenna said...

Those chips sound so interesting! Also, love pay it forward- I did it once in 2011!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Could you share some recipes? I seriously have the worst luck trying to concoct smoothies at home - they always turn out terrible!

Alex Elizabeth said...

I really like the Yogi tea with blueberry in it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere any more :( I love taro chips, and taro fries with spicy mayo!

Anonymous said...

obviously like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on
quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to
tell the truth however I'll certainly come back again.
My web blog ... Tuition Singapore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...