Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Etsy Love: Mo Mugs

If you know me, you know that I love to make things, read about handmade products, post about them, and buy them (it's the shopper in me). This is definitely the case when products are beautifully crafted. I also like spreading the word for my fellow Etsy sellers out there because we do stick together!
My recent handmade purchase was from The Potters Daughter.  I've been eyeing her mustache mugs for a while on Instagram to the point where I asked her to let me know when she had them in stock. Yes, you can say I was persistent.  Suzanne, the skillful potter graciously informed me when they were available, so I snatched up two mustache mugs which she calls "mo mugs". Too cute! You can see how much detail she puts in her work.
The Village Pottery Website sells household items from mugs, plates, trays, bowls to jewelry and even paintings.  The store itself has been Prince Edward Island's longest running family owned pottery shop where Suzanne's Mom has been the master potter and has handed down the throne to Suzanne.
If you'd like to contact them through social media  : Facebook Twitter Etsy Shop

My husband and I took the opportunity to take pictures with our matching mugs.
Can you tell that we had fun posing with our "mo mugs"!  Our poodle wanted to be in on it too.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun idea!!

Closet Fashionista said...

How funny!! :D Gotta love clever ideas :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Suzanne said...

I love the photo shoot! Thanks Christine. Glad you enjoy your mo mugs!

welldressedmaker said...

hahaha! I love these photos. and your little pup looks good with a stache!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Unknown said...

Love these!! They are hilarious!!


http://www.mythriftychic.com

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, clearly the dog wants one of its own!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Bows and Sparrows said...

So. Much. Fun.

Annie said...

These are the cutest! Love your little photo shoot...and lovin' your blog :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...