Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pancakes for Dinner



We had pancakes for dinner....kimchi pancakes. Yum!  It was my first time making it.  I've watched my mother in law make it, I've had it at our favorite Korean restaurant, but never made it ever!  There's always a first, folks!

I'm pretty impressed with myself.  Considering it was the first time I made Kimchi pancakes [Kimchijeon], I did pretty well.  My mother in law would be proud!  The first pancake was a little too big so it ended up with a hole in the middle.  After that, I pretty much learned to make them smaller and easier to flip over.  I thought I cooked them well enough, but next time I will leave them on the pan a little bit longer for crispier results.
Hope you're having a great week so far!

9 comments:

Stefania B. said...

looks so yummy.

HOGGER + Co. said...

Christine, this looks so good!!! I'll buy this next time to try out; love a spicy pancake - it's spicy right?

christine said...

Thanks Smita! Hmm not that spicy...I think. You can add more red pepper if you'd like..or just dunk it in Siracha!

christine said...

Stefania it was delish!

Minted Magazine said...

AHHH!! Yummy!!!


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com

Courtney Erin said...

Oooh, that looks really yummy!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

P.S. Yes to thrifting! I'm actually planning a Saver's trip this weekend with a colleague.

christine said...

Delish! And easy to make :)

christine said...

Courtney - it's super yummy.... are you really?!?!?! OOH!! haven't gone at all - you know Goodwill is right across the street too LOL

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg, i want!! i love kimchi!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...