Thursday, September 27, 2012

BPL


When I lived in Boston a looooong time ago, I passed by the Boston Public Library hundreds of times. Sadly, not one of those times where I stopped to really look at it or even go inside.  The beauty of the architecture, the statues, the writings and names etched on the bricks of the actual building.  When I was in Boston in July I saw this magnificent structure a several times going to and from my hotel.  Although I wished I had some time to just wander inside and roam through the building, I was still appreciative of the outside.  

Ever rediscover something that you've already seen before but see it in a different way?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

It really is a magnificent building - I really miss all the amazing architecture on the east coast.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Daniela said...

Great shots! I haven't been there in so long....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...