Monday, September 24, 2012

Week In Pictures 22.0


1  Since it has gotten a little colder...ok a lot..I buckled down and finally wore my first pair of jeans of the season!

2  A rainy day calls for a blue day.

3  Tempting cookie and pastry display at Whole Foods.  

4  My newest Dela Chicky Owl ornament in my Etsy shop.

5  German food and beer for my husband's birthday! 

6  A little drive with the little pup.

7  The first few hours of my 5K weekend began sitting in traffic at the Mass Pike, but still worth it.

8 & 9 Definitely did a lot of celebrating after my 5K (post to come).

How was your week?

5 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Happy looks like she enjoys car rides; and i hope you indulged in a few of those cookies!
Chic on the Cheap

Amber said...

I do love your pretty owls. The one you gave me is hanging in my office :)

Jessica said...

I love your instagram roundups. And you make the cutest owl ornaments.

Tracy

HOGGER + Co. said...

You did it!! (Right??) The 5K? :)
Congrats - sorry I missed you in Boston!

Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo for more fun snippets! I am so obsessed with your owls :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...