Friday, April 27, 2012

Beantown

Even though it's been a long time since I lived in Boston for college, I still call it my other home.  I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to live there and experience life as a young adult.  I try to go up as much as I can, although not as much in the city but in the outskirts where my friends live.  I can pretty much drive there with my eyes closed (which I do not do and do not recommend).  Who knows, I'm probably headed up there this weekend?!  Do you have a home away from home?
Don't worry folks, my husband was driving when I took this picture!

8 comments:

Daniela said...

:) Nice post, but I'm a little biased because I live here. Have a safe trip!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I'm a little jealous! I wish a had a place like that to call it 'other home'

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Courtney Erin said...

Have a great trip - Boston's amazing!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Melissa Blake said...

I've always wanted to go to Boston. :)

Hannah said...

I really miss the northeast. I've actually never been to Boston but next time I'm in that part of the country I'm going. :)

welldressedmaker said...

I wish! I;ve been living in IL for about 5 years now, and I used to live in AK, so all my old haunts are far far far away!

Closet Fashionista said...

MY home away from home is probably Jamaica, Vermont (where we used to go camping) or Narraganset, Rhode Island (we used to rent a beach house every summer). I wasn't there for long each year but I can still drive there (and I was never the one driving when we went...it's all by memory)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

I don't go to boston nearly as much I should, even though I've got family and friends and a couch to sleep on.
Maybe when I get a car I'll visit more (just as long as i dont have to drive in downtown, haha).
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...