Monday, April 9, 2012

My Week in Pictures 2.0

1 three little pigs the previous week, then a big bad wolf this week
2 vintage crocheted top courtesy of auntie's closet
3 someone from work discovered my obsession with CME; started the weekend off w/a bang
4 started long weekend with an espresso martini
5 an espresso martini isn't complete without arugula pizza
6 a seafood fest with my family
7 road trip to queens
8 a visit at a Korean restaurant for some barbecue
9 chocolate wasted.  who wants to do an intervention?

Just looking at these pictures makes me realize that I've been indulging way too much in a span of a few days.  I guess I'll be hitting the gym pretty hard and going back to my weekly regimen of healthy eating starting like, NOW!

9 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

cute pictures ...who can resist yummy chocolate eggs for easter? Ahh! I like that big bad wolf...so adorable...is it felt? Nice crochet top..I am crazy about crochet things wish I have more time to learn crochet. I like your crochet works by the way

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I spy chocolate eggs -- Yum! I hope you had a great Easter.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

LyddieGal said...

looks like it was a great week - loving the mini eggs!
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

Those chocolate eggs are my absolute fav!!!

christine said...

Yep, I definitely can't resist yummy chocolate eggs. I can't! I made the big bad wolf out of felt and glued it on craft foam sheet for structure and flexibility. Thanks for your wonderful comment about my crochet work :)

christine said...

Thanks for stopping by Bonnie!

christine said...

Lydia - definitely a great week with mini eggs

christine said...

I'm obsessed with them!!

Unknown said...

Love the collage! I would document my week but I'm scared of what it will entail... junk food, bums in LA and a messy kitchen :D


www.mythriftychic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...