Monday, April 30, 2012

My Week in Pictures 5.0



1  The weather took a turn to the very chilly side.  I wished that I had socks on this day.
I hate when my feet are cold!
2  The hubby requested spicy Italian sausage and peppers.  Had some tri colored
peppers handy for the very easy-to-make meal.
3  Started a new special project that will be shipped to Brooklyn!
4  A week isn't complete without a trip to Target.  Saw this necklace in the jewelry department and thought about doing a simple DIY in the future [yes, adding it to my growing list].
5  Another cold and chilly day during the week forced me to wear some tights.
6  My weekend started early with a trip to Boston!! This is what you'd see when you get out of the tunnel on exit 22.  I love Boston, but I definitely do not miss the traffic.
7  A simple lace top that I made paired with a cardigan and a necklace, also made by me.
8  My friends' little munchkin.  Folks, she loves her accessories, shoes, and handbags already.
I told her parents that they're in trouble!
9  A visit to my friends' home means waking up before the alarm goes off to two boys playing with Pokemon, watching cartoons, and then playing Super Mario on Wii.  Loved it!

How was your week?

9 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

lovely pictures! I am very keen to see your completed project! I like the Target necklace, yes, looks very DIY-able. Wow, I am curious to see that lacy top and necklace you made...looks pretty!

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Such great pics! Love that Target necklace, and looks like it would be an awesome DIY :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

HOGGER + Co. said...

I hate when my feet are cold, too!
SO LOVELY TO MEET YOU!!! AAAAAAAH! Can't believe I met you!! So fun, we must do it again - and thank you SO MUCH for the sweet gift!
xo

welldressedmaker said...

I totes love that necklace! What's this new project of yours? My week was blah blah blah until yesterday when I went antiquing and vintage shopping!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Kira said...

I miss Boston too! Jealous that you got to visit.

Daniela said...

#8 is too cute :))

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Such a great way to document your life :)


www.mythriftychic.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Your friend's daughter is so adorable!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

LyddieGal said...

Definitely tired of the cold weather, no one should have to wish for socks at the end of april!
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...