Monday, April 16, 2012

My Week in Pictures 3.0

1 my paper watering can and crocheted potted plant  
2 blue and stripes outfit with a splash of yellow
3 had a chance to go to the beach after work
4 puppy dog eyes just melts my heart.  still needs a groom appointment though!
5 made a titanic derby hat for a work fundraiser
6 my pup and her favorite mr. reindeer 
7 wearing my jason wu for target polka dotty shirt
8 finishing a crocheted blanket for my goddaughter's birthday present
9 blue dress for celebrations for april birthdays [so many of them!]

8 comments:

LyddieGal said...

awww, your puppy is the cutest!! and she looks so clean and nice compared to my dog, who is a smelly matted mess (as usual)

Chic on the Cheap

Courtney Erin said...

I want to see more of that dress!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Great post and really lovely pictures. You are so creative it is amazing :) The blanket looks adorable, nearly as cute as your puppy! I want a puppy soo badly! Hope you had a great week :)

Hailes<3

my thrifty closet said...

you are seriously creative... I am always captured by your crochet and craft works, they are too cute. THe plant and derby hat is gorgeous. Nice pictures by the way, life is great! I can see little joy and happiness in your pictures and they make me happy too ;-)

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

christine said...

Thanks Lydia! She's a doll...but she's not always the cleanest especially when she's due for a grooming. haha

christine said...

Ok Courtney...you asked for it...it'll be up soon!

christine said...

Thanks Hailes! Having a great week so far - same to you :)

christine said...

Mongs - you are too sweet. Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...