Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Titanic Hat on CRAFT!

Seriously.  I just want to say how excited I am that my Titanic derby hat which I posted last week was featured in CRAFT!  I love thinking up of things in my head and I get so ecstatic when everything comes together and what I've imagined really happens.  I especially love when people appreciate what I create.   This is why I love making things because there's no limit.  This is why I blog because I get to share what I like to do.  I am so thankful to Haley from The Zen of Making who is a super crafter herself [she has so many tutorials and craft wisdom for all levels of craftiness], for writing such a great article.  She really did make my week. 
Thanks a million Haley and CRAFT!

Paper Titanic Derby Hat on CRAFT

8 comments:

simplyvonne said...

awesome, congrats girl!

thezenofmaking said...

:D

miss b said...

Well done - that's so creative!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

HOGGER + Co. said...

YAY!! How cool! Congrats, and looking forward to meeting you!!! P.S I've added you to my blog roll, too.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh how exciting!!! Congrats :D :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

The Key To Chic said...

That is so cute and creative! Kudos to you!
www.thekeytochic.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

haha cute!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

welldressedmaker said...

oh em gee, christine, this is just WAYYYY too cool. Congratulations!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...