Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Titanic Hat on CRAFT!

Seriously.  I just want to say how excited I am that my Titanic derby hat which I posted last week was featured in CRAFT!  I love thinking up of things in my head and I get so ecstatic when everything comes together and what I've imagined really happens.  I especially love when people appreciate what I create.   This is why I love making things because there's no limit.  This is why I blog because I get to share what I like to do.  I am so thankful to Haley from The Zen of Making who is a super crafter herself [she has so many tutorials and craft wisdom for all levels of craftiness], for writing such a great article.  She really did make my week. 
Thanks a million Haley and CRAFT!

Paper Titanic Derby Hat on CRAFT


simplyvonne said...

awesome, congrats girl!

thezenofmaking said...


miss b said...

Well done - that's so creative!

Adele said...

Wow! Amazing hat & so fab it's been featured!
Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest outfit post :)
Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo

Hogger and Co. said...

YAY!! How cool! Congrats, and looking forward to meeting you!!! P.S I've added you to my blog roll, too.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh how exciting!!! Congrats :D :D

The Key To Chic said...

That is so cute and creative! Kudos to you!


haha cute!



Laura Go said...

oh em gee, christine, this is just WAYYYY too cool. Congratulations!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...