Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Wish List

The gift giving spirit is definitely in the air.  Some of us are planning the game plan for how and when to hit the stores for some serious shopping.  There's also those who would rather peruse the Internet for some presents.  Either way, we are all in a time crunch.  Then there's some who do both.  BUT do we ever think of what we would like to get for Christmas?!  I just recently thought about it since my husband asked me.  Well, I really do not NEED anything because really I have everything that I need.  However, a girl can have a wish list too.  Here is just some of what I thought of as far as gadgets are concerned.   What is currently on your wish list?  

Tech Wish List

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Definitely some good choices here! :D I'd be happy to get any of them (though I like my current iPhone case far too much to trade it for anything but the Marc Jacobs owl one ;) )
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Annie said...

Love that iPad mini and that phone case is the cutest!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

LyddieGal said...

I'd much rather shop online than go to the mall. Of course time is running out either way!

I will say that i'm not happy with my hard kate spade case. just a poor design - too chunky and very slippery.

Unknown said...

Totally after my own heart... I would love to have all of these things! And a new iMac or very large Amazon.com gift card because my poor computer really starting to fizzle. A girl can dream, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...