Thursday, December 27, 2012

Week In Pictures 34.0 [holiday edition]

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with joy, laughter, and creating memories. My Christmas was spent with family which is why there were four parts of it in the span of three days. Even though the rush of getting everything ready got a little stressful, it was all worth it in the end.

1  Here's Happy posing in front of our tree with her "ugly" sweater.

2  Christmas Eve with my two cousins and sister.  We called it "Christmas, cousins, cookies, and crismoscato".  

3  Christmas at my Mom's house for lunch and presents.

4 Christmas at my aunt and uncle's house for dinner and more presents.

5  Happy with my cousin's dog Sonny.

6  Christmas at my in-laws for dinner and even more presents!

Right now I'm enjoying my vacation with lots of naps, leftovers, post Christmas shopping, and lots of Duck Dynasty (yeah, I can't get enough of that show for whatever reason).  Can't believe 2012 is over in a few days! Any plans for New Years?  Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

SWK said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

*your newest follower via greader. :)

J. said...

Oh, such nice photos! Love the doggies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...