Monday, December 10, 2012

Week In Pictures 32.0

1  I made my own crocheted Christmas banner which took me a while but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  Not bad for just crochet-winging it...if that's even such a thing.

2  Time to get some "healthy" snacks.  These weren't so bad actually.  What's your favorite thing to snack on?

3  Happy with her holiday t-shirt

4  Squid display at the local museum lobby.  How much calamari would that make?!

5  Passed by downtown/Yale after the museum.  It was a pretty day.

6  By Friday I was already counting down the minutes to the end of the work day.  Yea, it was that kind of a week.

7  Blogger meet-ups are always fun.  Here's Megan of Closet Fashionista taking some outfit pics.  Check out her acrobatic moves!  Go Megan!

8  Nordstrom shopping ornament at where else, Nordstrom (I didn't buy it).

9 [This is supposed to be #8]  Enjoying the end of a great day with tea in my new owl holiday mug and some decadent peppermint bark from Lydia.

How was your week?


Closet Fashionista said...

Woohoo, all in all it seems like a loverly week! (especially Saturday ;) )

Jessica said...

Love the number 3!!!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

The Fashion Heels

LyddieGal said...

I love the nordstrom ornament, and that photo of meg is too funny!
Chic on the Cheap

Laura Go said...

I am so hesitant to purchase "healthy snacks" because they taste like paper. But my current fave is air popped pop corn (I got a HK air popper just a few days ago) with powdered flavorings! SOOOOO GOOD.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Annie said...

I love your Christmas banner! And I'm so sad I missed the blogger meetup...looks like you guys had an awesome time :)

The Other Side of Gray

Miss Butterflyyy said...

Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)

Miss Butterflyyy
Miss Butterflyyy Facebook

Rachel Lynne said...

How cute is your pup in her holiday shirt?!?!?!?

Rachel’s Lookbook

Elisse said...

That banner is adorable! And I really like the mug! I'm such an owl lovin nut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...