Monday, December 3, 2012

Week In Pictures 31.0

wip31
1  Our Christmas tree was finally up in the beginning of the week.

2  All of the stockings are hung....by the TV since we don't have a fireplace with a chimney.

3  Our other little Christmas tree, which is also Happy's tree.

4  Yarn covered ornaments.

5  Happy was definitely in need of grooming.

6  Happy's "after" picture.

7  Crocheted heart ornament.

8  Ventured off to Target to check out the Neiman Marcus collection.  I think I'm going to wait until they go on sale.

9  Went to a handmade pop up store in the downtown area.

How was your week?

7 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Looks like you are all decked out!

Definitely a wise idea to wait for the target collab to hit the clearance racks.

Chic on the Cheap

Annie said...

Your Christmas decor is so pretty! And that pop up store looks awesome :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Nnenna said...

Oh, I love your festive decorations! And I completely agree with you on waiting for the Target/Neiman Marcus to become more affordable!

Sampada said...

I love this time of year! Your decorations are so pretty!

-Violet

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay for the Christmas decorations! :D And yea, waiting for a sale on the NM & T collab would be smart, I probably will end up with nothing, ha ha
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Unknown said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I'm not going to have one this year.

I've been hearing mixed things about NM for Target... I also see myself waiting for sale!

b said...

Adorable!!

http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...