Thursday, December 13, 2012

Handmade Cozy Holidays

I wanted to make something that I've never made before that would be useful and cute.  Because I have so much time in my hands, right?  When there was a blogger meet up scheduled last weekend, I thought up of making some mug cozies for my bloggy friends for the holidays.   Even though the mugs were festive with snowmen and snowflakes I wanted to add some more pizazz to it with the mug cozy. What do you think?
mugcozy2mugcozy3mugcozy4
 I might have to make some more for some folks on my gifting list!  It's definitely a fun way to "dress up" a mug with a cozy sweater perfect for some hot cocoa, coffee, or tea.  Are you making any handmade gifts this holiday season?   

10 comments:

LyddieGal said...

They are pretty darn cute and you did a great job on them!

No handmade gifts from me this year...
Chic on the Cheap

Micaela said...

these are so sweet (love the colors) and would make the perfect gift (handmade is always better!)

I wish I was crafty. I will make cookies for co-workers though if that counts as sorta making something? :)

Unknown said...

Christine, these look adorable! And thank you for my lovely Christmas card - much appreciated. From your newest follower :)

Jessica said...

Super cute. I wish I had 1/2 of your crafting skills.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Closet Fashionista said...

I love my mug, it's so perfect! And PURPLE! :D In fact, I think I'll make some hot chocolate now :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Carla said...

Adorable!

Do you sell these as well?

Nnenna said...

These mug cozies are so adorable- what a thoughtful gift! :)

welldressedmaker said...

OH MY GOSH. This is so darling! I need one to keep my spiderman cup warm!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Elisse said...

These are so adorable! If you decide to put them up in your shop, I'll be the first to buy them!

Yogurt Recipes said...

Thank you for shariing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...