Wednesday, December 12, 2012

When Bloggers Get Together

It's pretty much a great time when I get together with my fellow bloggers and meet new ones.  This time we went to Chowder Pot for lunch.  Lydia, Amber, Megan, Tiffiany, and I had a nice time talking about our holiday plans, time-off (if any), and Christmas shopping.   You know, the usual.  There were some delicious peppermint bark from Lydia and I gave everyone a mug with a crocheted cozy and a star ornament.  Yep, swag bags are always cool for meet-ups!
bloggers65bloggers64

It was a dreary and drizzly morning but by the time we finished our meals it stopped raining and we drove to the town green where the usual photo shoot happened with these gals.  These photos were courtesy of Lydia.
IMG_8032
Lydia, Amber, Me, Megan, and Tiffany
IMG_8034
We then went to Coco's on the Green where everyone found some great and fabulous deals.  I didn't think I would find anything until I looked inside the glass display case by the cash register and saw a patent leather Kate Spade wallet.  I snatched it up for $18 plus 20% off!! Hello that's a bargain!  If you ask me, I'm pretty good at justifying why someone should purchase great finds.  So if you're on a tight budget or don't plan on buying anything, you might not want to go shopping with me. Then we went to Sarah's Cupboard where Lydia bought a great mirror and Megan bought a big slouchy sweater for a whopping $1!  Then there was the Cedar Chest where I was in hopes for finding something great since I had great luck last time....but alas with no luck I went home without anything.  Lydia found a great leather vest and Tiffany bought some shiny ballet flats.  Overall it was a fine afternoon of good food, fabulous and fashionable company, and great shopping.  Can't wait for the next time!

[Yay! This is my 200th post!]

8 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

You all so great - miss you!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

LyddieGal said...

We do have fun and buy far more than we need to - but when it's that good a deal...

congrats on 200, and yes, can't wait for our next one!

Annie said...

Wah! I'm so mad I missed it...can't wait for the next one :) You are all too cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...

I wish I had time for a blogger meetup before the holidays!

Closet Fashionista said...

Weee! It was quite the fun day, I always love our meetups :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Micaela said...

I love that you all hang out -- your blogging date sounds like perfection, as does that kate spade wallet! photo please ;)

Christine, we are THE SAME in that I can always justify a good find. I am the worst when it comes to thrifting because things are normally so cheap (which is dangerous because i feel like a hoarder sometimes!)

Also, you are so generous/sweet with your swag bags. You are just my kind of person for sure :)

Carla said...

We never have Blogger meet-ups here in Louisiana. Sigh.

I love the second picture of you guys.

Elisse said...

Blogger get togethers are the best! Sounds like you had some great shopping luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...