Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Neimans

I got a little excited when I heard about the new Neiman Marcus and Target collaboration, and even discussed it with fellow bloggers when we'd be checking them out.  I looked at the list of famous designers who participated and it definitely sparked my interest, but then I saw the price of some of the items..holy cow!!  As a Target shopper, it was wee too over priced for someone like me.  For someone who often shops at Neiman Marcus, well it might seem like it's a steal!  Nonetheless, I went home empty handed.  Well, I didn't buy anything from the collection..but I probably got something else because let's face it, I always come home with something from Target.
NM
Several things that caught my eye.  I really liked the Jason Wu ornaments and the Lela Rose top.
Have you seen the collection?  What do you think?

6 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

I've been reading a lot of online reviews that say the fit on lots of things was not great...so you may not really have missed much!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Yea, I never saw anything but I hope I can snag something on clearance eventually, ha ha :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sylvia-Louise said...

Agreed. Too pricey. Not enough WOW. The crochet lace collars on the infant dresses was about the only thing that caught my eye. Overall it was disappointing.

Jessica said...

I hadn't really thought much about it. But if it is as you say and it is too expensive, then it holds no interest to me.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Netty said...

I saw the Jason Wu ornaments online and I really liked them - I liked the black lace over the white ornament, but in the store, they only had black lace on a black ornament so that you could barely see there was a lace overlay. I was actually disappointed in this entire collab. Thought the quality was poor.


xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com

Elisse said...

I was initially choked when I found out about this collaboration at the last minute, but I haven't found anything in particular that I wanted to get. I appreciate your feedback on the price point! Like you, I always end up coming out of Target with SOME thing - LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...